Friday, April 4, 2008

Water Power + Fuel Power = Water Fuel Power2

Hi there...it's been my 4th post since i join this blogging community. A rather small number but yet, big meaning to me. Yes, I've mentioned earlier that I've been committing into my own project. Allow me to introduce this to you.

Big Idea
Special thank to Professor Howard Maxwell who introduced,educate and guide
me to this hybrid technology while I was in Australia...As he quote "Learning this hybrid technology will benefit you in the near future - Eventhou you aren't 'there' just yet But it isn't outside of the realm of possibility - it will come a day that everybody laughs at you...CONCISE never laugh at you..Trust Your Concise"

I started this project in 2003...but it's hard to convinced car owners to install hydrogen assist system those days...some of them laugh, make jokes of me...i approached medium and high ranking entrepreneurs to forward my ideas and was branded 'budak tak betul' meaning crazy mad guy..

Like i always do, I like to focus on the future...as i believed that the world's economy is being manipulated with the global demand of oil from greed politician.Thus, oil price will increase from time to time..
.

As when the Malaysia fuel price was increased to RM1.92 per liter. Well, as a normal citizen, any increases will always affect the cost of living especially when it comes to FUEL. As mentioned, fuel price will keep on rising from time to time. Bad thing is, we can't tell the government NOT TO RAISE the fuel price. So, in order to cope up with the situation, I improvised the
"Hydrogen Assist Water Fuel Cell System"which was implemented onto my car years ago.
The improvised system is affordable, environmentally safe and very effective.

The System
This system is already proven by Water Fuel Cell (WFC) testers all over the world ; U.S, U.K, Australia, Europe and some Asian countries as well. It has been tested on automotive such as trucks, cars, bikes, public transport (buses, cabs), big wheels and small wheels. The results are phenomenon. It manage to saves 30% to 60% or perhaps up to 80% of fuel consumption (based on precision setting).

Teaming up with colleagues from US, Germany and Australia, I wanted to make things possible in our country. This system generates gas to boost up fuel combustion, thus effectively reduces overall fuel consumption. It also increase the performance due to efficient burning in the combustion chamber, resulting :

  • Increase mileage
  • Increase performance
  • Smoother engine
  • Saves money
  • Saves the earth : Towards a Greener Environment
Currently, I'm working on diesel generators and marines engine. It is still using the basic concept but with some extra features. I'll announce it when the project is complete.

The Price
For Carburetor and
Fuel Injection car, the retail price is RM1,600 . This package includes:
  • Stainless Steel Hybrid Generator
  • Reservoir Tank (1 Liter)
  • Booster Solution
  • System Wiring
  • Electronic Controller Device
  • Lamda Sensor/O2 Sensor Signal Modifier
  • MAF/MAP Sensor Signal Stimulator
  • Mounting Bracket

How to Get It
Currently, installation of this system is being done at my workshop in Subang, Selangor.
In future, I will start selling the "Hydro Assist System Kit" complete with the installation manual. You can leave your comments or email me at
joedanial@gmail.com for further inquiries.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the post and also the details you have provided about the "Water Fuel Power2"...
Reading your post was very useful as it has many information...
Thanks again...

The Hydro Assist Fuel Cell (HAFC) is a kit that is ready to install and give you savings while preparing the way for the PICC Revolution. Since the PICC will use the HAFC to pre-condition the fuel and help turn it into plasma, you can start saving with the HAFC and later upgrade to the completed PICC at your option.

Fuel Economy

Related Posts with Thumbnails