Saturday, August 2, 2008

Progress

Hi there...
I've been busy lately due to volumes of demand for my product. It's very encouraging especially when getting positive feedback from customers. I know i have a good product and I'm willing to diversify. I'm working on it...

Feedback
So far, my HydroGenesis (yes, it has a new name!!!) works like charm. Based on my data log, saving 35 - 40% of fuel consumption is not a problem. Believe it or not, some cars that use my HG saves up to 66.66% and yes, it is still running at it's best condition. But my first test car was an 15-years old Proton Saga (1.3) Megavalve engine. I manage to cut off 56% of fuel from Shah Alam to Bidor, Perak.

Others was a Mitsubishi Delica (1.6). Obviously running under power and requires my attention. Now, with
HG installed, the owner gets a cut off of 40% fuel consumption. As i quoted what he says "Delica Report.80-90kmh-43% 100-110kmh-37%"
"Excellent. Thank You very much."

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails