Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Stainless Steel Tubes

Hi everyone...
I'm selling off some stainless steel tubes for those who are interested in DIY HHO especially for beginners. Based on my experience when I started this project 5 years ago, I don't know where to purchase those tubes in loose form. I have to buy it in one length (6 metres / 20 feet), which cost me quite a sum of money. It's definitely a hard decision to make since I only need it for testing purposes only. Then, I have to think of cutting it into smaller pieces (for storage) and then send it for machining.

Eversince I've been in this project and currently into more complicated design, there's bunch of spare stainless steel tubes left in my inventory. I have lack of time to fully utilize them into my latest design, therefore it should be better off if I could sell it to those who have interest in building and experimenting their own HHO system. As I mentioned earlier, it might be useful for those beginners and newbies.

Here are the picture of the tubes including the specifications. I have 3 types all together. Click on them for larger image.





If you buy them in sets of 3, you only have to pay RM45.
If interested, you can contact Joe at 012-6923525
or email at joedanial@gmail.com.

I'm willing to share my knowledge and guide those who are keen of learning.
Since HHO's system complies with electronics, I do sell those electronic gadgets which I produce in-house. E.g : PWM, O2 Signal Modifier and MAP/MAF Stimulator.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails